A 6-Week Program to Help You Get Off the Crazy Train and Start Loving Your Life
Starts June 1
Hi and welcome!
This page is for everyone out there who is spinning their wheels, trying to do too many things at once, getting hung up on little things and feeling more than a little fried.
Sometimes, you just need a reboot.
That’s where I come in.
Hi, I’m Kate Hanley. I’m a mindset coach, an author (of The Anywhere, Anytime Chill Guide and the upcoming A Year of Daily Calm) and a yoga teacher for people who don’t do yoga. And I’m passionate about helping busy people get off the crazy train of trying to follow the rules and meet everyone’s needs. Because we’re all on this earth for a very specific reason, and crossing a bunch of crap off a to-do list every day ain’t it.
In my world, authenticity is the end-all, be-all. Or, as I like to say, “Authenticity is the schiz.” When you are no longer trying to be the person you think you “should be” and have freed yourself from the limits you learned to place on yourself when you were a kid, you reap so many amazing benefits:
- Your stress and drama levels go way, way down – which means your health, mood, and mindset go way, way up
- You get to relax because you’ve developed a trusting relationship with your higher self; you know if you’re following it’s advice, the universe has your back
- Your levels of inspiration and fulfillment skyrocket, because your intuition will always point you toward the things you were put on this earth to do, that only you are truly capable of
- Things you never thought were possible start happening – you make more money, launch that business idea, take control of your schedule, and regularly have experiences that make you tear up with gratitude
- The people closest to you get to see you shining, which creates an opening in their mind of, “Hey, I could do that too.”
As a coach, I mostly work with people one-on-one over the phone to help them start doing the things that matter the most, through a combination of mindset work to uncover old limiting beliefs and practical, hands-on, go-do-this-now-and-report-back strategies. But not everyone is ready to dive in at the level. And I get that — it’s an investment of time and money and you need to be raring to go (even if you’re a little scared).
And yet, I believe in the power of this kind of work down to my very toes. That’s why I’ve packed all my best stuff in to an audio program that makes the kinds of benefits my private clients experience accessible to more people.
This program if for you if:
- You find yourself over-reacting to everything, and no matter how hard you try, you can’t seem to stop getting derailed by little things
- Your enjoyment of life is stuck somewhere around “meh”
- There are things you want to do or changes you want to make, but you keep putting them off for one reason or another
- You almost never say what you’re really thinking, and all that internal editing is wearing you right out
- No matter how hard you work, you just feel depleted – not accomplished — at the end of the day
- You have a sincere desire to be happier
- You are are curious about what really makes you tick
- You are ready to change things up!
Here’s what the program includes:
- 6 weekly teaching audios that pack all my best teaching in to easily digestible formats – listen to them on your own time, at your convenience
- 2 “office hours” live calls where you can get your questions answered, share your celebrations, and get support on whatever you’re facing in that moment
- Access to a private Facebook group where you can connect with other people who value growth, share your successes, and get support
- Oodles of handouts to put all the information you need to start living authentically in your hot little hands
Kate’s Re-Boot Camp Class Syllabus
WEEK 1: REFLECT
Your intuition speaks in whispers, which means if you’re always doing or thinking a million things at once, you’ll never hear it. On this call, you’ll learn how to build times for quiet reflection in to your life – no matter how busy you are – so you can get in to the magical headspace where you can hear what you really think.
WEEK 2: RECEIVE
There is honestly no point in getting quiet to hear what you really think if you’re going to dismiss or ignore what you heard. On this call, we’ll talk about how to build a trusting relationship with your gut and with Life itself.
WEEK 3: RESPOND, PART 1
This is where you start to make things happen. In this class, you’ll learn how to master your mindset so that any actions you decide to take in Week 4 will be crazy effective.
WEEK 4: RESPOND, PART 2
This is where the rubber really meets the road. Week 4 is all about what to do: how to decide which actions to take, creating the time in your schedule and mind for said actions, and how to light a fire under your butt when you notice yourself spinning into procrastination.
WEEK 5: RELEASE
This is where you get to tell your inner control freak to back off. (Yes!) This week is all about letting go of the how, so you can open yourself up to miracles.
WEEK 6: REPEAT
When you get the end of the Res, you just go back to the beginning again and it’s a beautiful thing. This week is about noticing when you need to stop, drop, and reflect. It’s about committing to staying on the path, and finding ways to keep your practice going even in the midst of your vida loca.
Sign up today & you’ll receive 3 free bonuses!
- BONUS #1: Lifetime access to the audios and class materials – listen to them online, or download them to your computer so you’ll always have them, and participate all over again for free when I run the program again ($47 value)
- BONUS #2: A one-on-one coaching call with me – 30 minutes of uncovering what’s keeping you stuck and creating an action plan for getting where you want to go. ($75 value)
- BONUS #3: A bonus audio titled “Consistency Is Your Friend,” which shares the secrets you need to make changes that last, so that you don’t backslide after class is through ($19 value)
That’s $141 in free bonuses — more than the cost of the class!
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
I am so committed to you loving this class and making changes based on what you learn, that I am offering a money back guarantee! If you’re listening to all the calls and doing your homework, but not experiencing any positive changes or forward momentum by the time class is over, I’ll give you 100% of your money back. For real.
Kate is passionate about helping busy women slow down, breathe deep, and trust their gut, and she does it through a unique mix of coaching and mind-body practice. She’s the author of The Anywhere, Anytime Chill Guide, a blogger at MsMindbody.com, and author of numerous articles for publications such as Real Simple, Parents, Whole Living, Yoga International, and Natural Health. A career highlight for Kate was appearing on the Today Show – talking about simple stress relievers you can do in the midst of a hectic day – and realizing moments before the cameras started rolling that her shirt was on backwards. (It was the perfect opportunity to practice what she preaches!)
Kate has led workshops for huge companies – such as HP – and intimate groups – such as wedding showers and new moms’ groups, and is thrilled to be embarking on her first cross-country tour, teaching at studios, conferences, and other centers of learning.
Kate earned her yoga teaching certification at OM yoga in New York City, but developed her true mettle as a yogi and coach as a wife to husband Scott and mom to two kids – Lillian (7) and Teddy (5). She lives with her family in Providence, Rhode Island, home of hope, religious tolerance, and clam cakes.
Women who have participated in Kate’s programs say:
—Daphne Cohn, daphnecohn.com
“Kate’s instruction is lively, engaging, practical and very down to earth. She teaches that incorporating mindfulness in to your life can be fun and light while still being profound.”
—Susan Boone, welllovedwoman.com
“Kate has an elegant way of gently moving you through processes that allow you to feel freer and more peaceful. After our work together, I felt all the stress had drained out of my body.”
—Nicole, San Francisco
“Consider Kate if you want someone to have your back. She truly helped me figure out things about myself that I didn’t even realize—like that I have trouble asking for what I want! We mostly focused on my career goals, but as soon as I was able to describe what I wanted, many parts of my life began improving as a result—including my job (I got a promotion), my relationship (we got engaged), and my environment (my fiancé and I fulfilled a long-time dream of moving to San Francisco)!”
—Sara Jean, Minneaoplis, MN
“I was struggling with turning 50 and how I needed to be ‘x’ by that time. But I couldn’t describe what ‘x’ was, and without realizing it, when I couldn’t describe it there was no way I’d ever achieve it. The very first time we talked, I had an a-ha moment, and there were more to come. She helped me clearly see some things that were in my way to living my life more authentically. I’ve learned how important it is to take time for myself, to make a mind/body connection. I’ve learned that I need to give myself permission to put myself first, without feeling like I’m putting others last. It was amazing to me how open and honest I was able to be with (really) a complete stranger. I immediately felt at ease with Kate and safe to say what I needed to say and to hear what she said. All without judgment. Working with her is truly a gift!”
—Carla, Austin, TX
“When I first started working with Kate, I was multitasking to distraction; trying to be awesome in ways that seemed awesome but didn’t feel that awesome; holding it all together to the point of martyrdom. Kate has wonderful insight and tools to help you meet your needs—especially those you didn’t even realize you had. I feel like I’ve gotten off the crazy train. I’m no longer doing what I think I should do, what appears to be the right path, or from a need to constantly be on track to accomplish something.”
If I can answer any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me at kate [at] katehanley [dot] com. I’m a real person and I’ll be happy to give you real answers that will help you make an informed decision.
Otherwise, see you in class!