September 23rd is only five days away and that means that the How to Be a Better Person podcast is officially in the birth canal!!
Wait, is that gross?
What I mean is, it’s about to be born and I’m so excited that my mind is all a-flutter. But what I am 100 percent clear on is that there are at least five great reasons for you to listen:
- It’s fall. When we were kids, all those brand new notebooks and crisp new blue jeans didn’t give us a warm fuzzy feeling because it was time to go back to school, it was because they signified a fresh start. That’s what Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish new year, (which happens at the end of this month) is all about. The How to Be a Better Person podcast helps you capitalize on that momentum and make that “new year, new you” energy a reality.
- Gives you your marching orders. You want to be a better person but then, well, life gets in the way. This podcast will give you your intention for the next 24 hours. If you struggle to develop a morning ritual, whether that’s meditating or journaling or hitting the gym, listening to this podcast can be that for you. It gives you time to pause and set an intention and you don’t even have to decide what that intention is going to be. I’m doing the thinking for you. (And I’ve put a LOT of thought into it, I promise!)
- Puts a positive voice in your head. If you’re not exposing yourself to something constructive, it’s all too likely that the thoughts in your head will tend toward negative chatter (spewed by what an early teacher of mine used to call the Itty Bitty Shitty Committee—let’s put them out of a job, shall we?).
- Makes being part of the solution soooooooo simple. My husband loves to say, “You’re either part of the problem, or part of the solution.” I think we all want to be part of the solution but sometimes that can feel like a lot of work. The How to Be a Better Person podcast makes it RIDICULOUSLY EASY to be part of team positive. Especially when you subscribe—then all you’ll have to do is hit play!
- Helps you make the world a better place. Anytime you take the time to do something constructive for yourself, you create a ripple effect. When you listen to the podcast and give anything I cover a try, you’ll be creating benefits for the people you live with, work with, and otherwise bump into during the day.
And, bonus reason – it’s free! Seriously, there’s nothing but upside here.
I’ve been working really hard on this, y’all, and I’m super excited to share it with you. Look for my announcement of its official debut next Monday.